A valuable session on “How to overcome Exam Fear was conducted for classes VIII to X. The session was handled by Nayana Mathew,Psychological counsellor and Ashida Mathur, Specialist in adolescent problems.
The key points discussed were :
- The 4 principle types of stress :- Frustration, Conflict, Life changes, Pressure
- How to achieve goal in life.
- Positive Thinking and Affirmations
- The power of mind and how to control it.
- Stress Reduction methods such as Power nap, Use visualizaion for Stress Relief, Exercise, Breething Exercises, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Music, Stay organized, etc.